APS : Saturday, 07 March 2020
ALGIERS-Algeria has “strongly” condemned the double suicide bombing that struck the Tunisian capital Tunis on Friday, expressing its full solidarity with this brotherly country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Saturday in a statement. “Algeria strongly condemns the double terrorist attack that targeted a security patrol in the capital Tunis on Friday and expresses its total and unconditional solidarity with Tunisia, a sister country,” the source said.
“Algeria reiterates its constant support to the Tunisian people and their Government against the terrorist attacks and its purveyors who wanted, by this cowardly act, to harm Tunisia and its strong institutions in the wake of a political and historical deadline,” added the source.
“While extending our condolences to the family of the Shahid and our wishes for a speedy recovery to the wounded, we remain convinced of the ability of the brotherly Tunisian people to overcome, thanks to their wisdom, clear-sightedness and the solidity of their political and security institutions, the remnants of terrorism and to eliminate this scourge that is alien to our religion and values,” the same source concluded.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification