APS : Sunday, 23 September 2018
ALGIERS – Algeria on Sunday “strongly” condemned, through the Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the attack which targeted a military parade in the Iranian city, Ahvaz leaving several dead and injured.
“We strongly condemn the attack that targeted a military parade in Ahvaz which killed several and injured others amongst the Iranian officers and civilians, including women and children,” said Benali.
“We offer our sincerest condolences to the families of the Iranian victims and people, and wish rapid recovery to the injured,” he added.
The Foreign Ministry spokesman reaffirmed “Algeria’s total rejection of violence whatever the motives” and its appeal “to all the components of the International community to the need to mobilize to counter terrorism and endeavour to eradicate it.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار