APS : Thursday, 14 January 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemns the series of terrorist attacks in Jakarta (Indonesia), expressing its “full” solidarity with the Indonesian government, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Algeria strongly condemns the series of terrorist attacks that shook Jakarta today, and expresses its full solidarity with the brotherly Indonesian government and people,” said the source.
“Algeria, which has always acted to destroy the terrorism scourge and called for a prompt and effective international action to defeat it, reaffirms its determination to continue working together with all its partners on the regional and international levels, to refine the fighting strategy against this phenomenon,” added the Ministry.
Five extremists launched an attack with explosives in the centre of Jakarta. According to medias, these attacks were later claimed by the self-proclaimed terrorist group, Islamic State (IS/Daesh).
Two people were killed in these attacks as well as the five assailants, according to Indonesian police.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces