APS : Sunday, 12 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned Sunday in the strongest terms the terrorist attack on a police patrol in Kebili, in the south of Tunisia, expressing its solidarity with the Tunisian government and people in their fight against terrorism.
“We condemn in the strongest terms the vile terrorist attack perpetrated Saturday night on a police patrol in Kebili, in the south of Tunisia,” affirmed the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement to APS.
“We express our solidarity with the brotherly Tunisian government and people in their determined fight against terrorism and in their struggle to defeat all those who aim at undermining peace, security and stability of Tunisia and impede the democratic process and development in this country,” he added.
“We reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and call on the international community to continue the efforts to combat this phenomenon until its eradication,” concluded the spokesman.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne