APS : Monday, 14 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned in the “strongest terms” the terrorist booby-trapped car attack, Sunday evening, at the centre of Ankara, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the terrorist attack” that hit the Turkish capital, Ankara, Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with Turkish people and government in the face of this aggression and reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum