APS : Monday, 14 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned in the “strongest terms” the terrorist booby-trapped car attack, Sunday evening, at the centre of Ankara, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the terrorist attack” that hit the Turkish capital, Ankara, Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with Turkish people and government in the face of this aggression and reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan