APS : Monday, 14 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned in the “strongest terms” the terrorist booby-trapped car attack, Sunday evening, at the centre of Ankara, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the terrorist attack” that hit the Turkish capital, Ankara, Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with Turkish people and government in the face of this aggression and reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya