APS : Monday, 14 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned in the “strongest terms” the terrorist booby-trapped car attack, Sunday evening, at the centre of Ankara, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the terrorist attack” that hit the Turkish capital, Ankara, Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with Turkish people and government in the face of this aggression and reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president