APS : WEDNESDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS -Algeria on Wednesday condemned “in the strongest possible terms” the terrorist attack that targeted a mosque in the city of Mubi, north-east of Nigeria.
It also assures the government and people of Nigeria of its solidarity.
“We condemn in the strongest possible terms the terrorist attack which targeted on 21 November 2017 worshippers during the Morning Prayer in the mosque of Mubi, in the State of Adamawa, north-east of Nigeria,” the spokesman of the Foreign Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif said in a statement to APS.
“We pay tribute to the memory of the numerous victims of this cowardly and barbaric attack and extend our sincerest condolences to the families of the victims, and we express our sympathy with the injured families as well. We also assure the government and people of Nigeria of our solidarity,” he added.
“We remain convinced that such acts of terror, committed by heinous and blind terrorists, won’t undermine the determination of Nigeria, Africa and the international community to combat this cross-border scourge until its definitive elimination,” concluded the spokesman of the Foreign Ministry.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart