Monday, 21 September 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned Monday, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks committed Sunday in Maiduguri, Nigeria, in which 84 people were killed.
“We condemn, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks perpetrated Sunday in Maiduguri, in the northeast of Nigeria, which left dozens killed among the peaceful citizens,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“Boko Haram’s terrorist attacks against innocent civilians and defenceless villagers in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, far from showing the bloodthirsty group’s strength, show its criminal schemes to spread terror among the population.”
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood