Monday, 21 September 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned Monday, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks committed Sunday in Maiduguri, Nigeria, in which 84 people were killed.
“We condemn, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks perpetrated Sunday in Maiduguri, in the northeast of Nigeria, which left dozens killed among the peaceful citizens,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“Boko Haram’s terrorist attacks against innocent civilians and defenceless villagers in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, far from showing the bloodthirsty group’s strength, show its criminal schemes to spread terror among the population.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation