Monday, 21 September 2015
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned Monday, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks committed Sunday in Maiduguri, Nigeria, in which 84 people were killed.
“We condemn, in the “most vigorous” manner, the attacks perpetrated Sunday in Maiduguri, in the northeast of Nigeria, which left dozens killed among the peaceful citizens,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“Boko Haram’s terrorist attacks against innocent civilians and defenceless villagers in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, far from showing the bloodthirsty group’s strength, show its criminal schemes to spread terror among the population.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart