APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria on Tuesday condemned the “cowardly attack” perpetrated Monday evening on a Christmas market in Berlin.
“We condemn the cowardly attack against a Christmas market in Berlin, which left several casualties among innocent persons,” Abdelaziz Benali Chérif, spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry told APS.
A truck has ploughed into a crowd at a Christmas market in Berlin, killing at least 12 people and injuring 48.
“We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and express our solidarity with the German people and government,” added the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
“Terror and fear that the authors of those crimes and those who are behind them are vainly attempting to impose on many countries and societies cannot be countered only by the combination of the efforts of all the international community to eliminate terrorism which represents a serious threat to the world’s security and peace,” said Benali Chérif.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار