APS : Sunday, 22 January 2023
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemned on Sunday the acts of Swedish extremists who burned copies of the Holy Quran in front of the public forces of the Kingdom of Sweden in the cities of Malm and Linkping,
saying that this abject act undermines efforts to spread the values of tolerance and inter-religious dialogue, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad in a statement.
Algeria “strongly condemns this abject act, which is likely to provoke hatred and religious feelings among Muslims, as it deeply undermines the values of freedom on which societies are based, including humanitarian values,” the source said.
Algeria said that this act “is contrary to the fundamental principles of human rights and undermines efforts to spread the values of tolerance, inter-religious dialogue and living together,” the source added.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy