APS : Monday, 24 October 2022
ALGIERS-Algeria has expressed “concern” over the “regrettable” events that occurred in some regions of Sudan, including the Blue Nile State, and the high number of victims,
said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad in a statement.
“In these painful circumstances, Algeria offers heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims and wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, reiterating its solidarity with Sudan, leadership, Government, and people. It calls on Arab countries and the international community to strengthen the support given to this brotherly country for the achievement of security and stability and the preservation of the unity of its people and its territory,” said the source.
On Friday, Sudan’s authorities declared a state of emergency in the southeastern state of Blue Nile for 30 days, following tribal fighting that left more than 200 people dead.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya