Co-chairing in Algiers, with Chile’s Undersecretary of State for Foreign Affairs Gloria de la Fuente, the works of the 5th session of political discussions between the two sides, the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Lounes Magramane, underlined that this meeting is held on the occasion of the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Algeria and Chile, shedding light on the friendship ties between the two countries.
This fifth round of political consultations coincides with the celebration, on Sunday, by Algeria of the Day of its diplomacy, corresponding with the date of its membership of the United Nations Organization as an independent State and a full member (8 October 1962).
In this regard, he stressed Algeria’s willingness to work jointly with Chile for the strengthening of the friendship and cooperation relations in the best interests of the two countries.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya