Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles
APS : Friday, 03 March 2023
BAKU-On the sidelines of his participation in his capacity as representative of the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune in the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Contact Group Summit-Level Meeting held Thursday
in Baku (Azerbaijan), the Prime Minister, Aimene Benabderrahmane reiterated the call of Algeria to NAM member states to “step up efforts to enshrine the founding principles of the movement.”
In a statement to the press on the sidelines of the meeting on the post-Covid-19 recovery, Benabderrahmane reiterated “the call of Algeria to NAM member states to redouble their efforts to enshrine the founding principles of the movement” and pave the way for emerging countries in the world.
The NAM must enshrine the right of its member countries to have an organization bearing slogans and principles that defend their rights in light of the new world system and pave the way for states that are working on setting up a new economic, financial, and political system,” he stressed.
The PM also highlighted the presentation at the meeting of the successful experience of Algeria in the fight against Covid-19, and the assistance provided to friendly and brotherly countries to recover from the pandemic that has impacted the world.
“The after-effects of the pandemic are still present, especially in this context of geopolitical changes, which impact the value chains and supplies, with an impact on the economies of developing countries.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée