APS : Sunday, 22 April 2018
ALGIERS – Algeria will take part in the 2nd phase of the Ordinary Session of Council of Europe’s Parliamentary Assembly, planned from 23 to 27 April in France’s Strasbourg,
said Sunday a communiqué of the Council of the Nation.
The session’s agenda includes different questions related to “climate change, the application of Paris Agreement, the funding of terrorist group ‘ISIS/Daech’ and the lessons to be learned from it, the situation in Libya, the fight against the organized crime and the integration, the empowerment and the protection of migrant children through compulsory education,” said the communiqué.
The Algerian delegation is composed of members of the Council of the Nation Rachid Bougharbal and Youcef Boutkhil.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation