APS : Monday, 10 July 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria is among countries strongly supporting national reconciliation in Libya, said Monday in Algiers the Chairman of Libya’s High Council of Reconciliation, Mohamed Al-Housh.
“We have been invited by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel to pay a visit to Algeria and present a clear and comprehensive vision for the resolution of the crisis in Libya,” said the Libyan official following his discussions with Messahel on the sidelines of the international workshop on “the role of national reconciliation in the prevention and the fight against violent extremism and terrorism,” taking place at the Palace of the Nation in Algiers.
In this regard, Al-Housh said “Algeria is among countries strongly supporting national reconciliation, given its experience in the field.”
“We seize the opportunity of our presence in Algeria to present our vision during the international workshop with a view to reaching a comprehensive approach for the settlement of the Libyan crisis,” added Al-Housh.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea