APS : Monday, 10 July 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria is among countries strongly supporting national reconciliation in Libya, said Monday in Algiers the Chairman of Libya’s High Council of Reconciliation, Mohamed Al-Housh.
“We have been invited by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel to pay a visit to Algeria and present a clear and comprehensive vision for the resolution of the crisis in Libya,” said the Libyan official following his discussions with Messahel on the sidelines of the international workshop on “the role of national reconciliation in the prevention and the fight against violent extremism and terrorism,” taking place at the Palace of the Nation in Algiers.
In this regard, Al-Housh said “Algeria is among countries strongly supporting national reconciliation, given its experience in the field.”
“We seize the opportunity of our presence in Algeria to present our vision during the international workshop with a view to reaching a comprehensive approach for the settlement of the Libyan crisis,” added Al-Housh.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum