APS : Tuesday, 08 March 2016
ALGIERS – Ahmed Maiteeq, first vice-president of Libyan presidential council on Tuesday in Algiers hailed Algeria’s “support” to the political dialogue in Libya.
In a statement to the press of the talks he had with minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and the Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, the Libyan official said that “the Algerian position regarding Libya is very clear, since the beginning of the political dialogue.”
Maiteeq added that Messahel affirmed that Algeria provides “support to the Libyan political agreement and supports the presidential council.”
He has also welcomed the “permanent support” of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and the Algerian government to the settlement of the Libyan crisis.
The Libyan official recalled the bonds of brotherhood and friendship linking the Algerian and Libyan peoples, while stating that Libya will remain grateful to Algeria for having supported it in his ordeal
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار