APS : Friday, 27 May 2016
OSLO- Niger’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ibrahim Yakoubou welcomed Friday the presence of Algeria in the meeting of the meeting of the African and Nordic Ministers of Foreign Affairs in Oslo (Norway).
“Algeria is a key country in Africa,” said Yakoubou, welcoming to see “our brotherly country which has enormously contributed to the liberation of African countries,” participating in this meeting which brought together representatives of about fifteen African countries and five Nordic countries and whose works wrapped up on Friday.
“Algeria is an essential partner,” added Yakoubou, whose country will host the next edition in this meeting.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار