APS : Friday, 27 May 2016
OSLO- Niger’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ibrahim Yakoubou welcomed Friday the presence of Algeria in the meeting of the meeting of the African and Nordic Ministers of Foreign Affairs in Oslo (Norway).
“Algeria is a key country in Africa,” said Yakoubou, welcoming to see “our brotherly country which has enormously contributed to the liberation of African countries,” participating in this meeting which brought together representatives of about fifteen African countries and five Nordic countries and whose works wrapped up on Friday.
“Algeria is an essential partner,” added Yakoubou, whose country will host the next edition in this meeting.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister