APS : Friday, 27 May 2016
OSLO- Niger’s Foreign Affairs Minister Ibrahim Yakoubou welcomed Friday the presence of Algeria in the meeting of the meeting of the African and Nordic Ministers of Foreign Affairs in Oslo (Norway).
“Algeria is a key country in Africa,” said Yakoubou, welcoming to see “our brotherly country which has enormously contributed to the liberation of African countries,” participating in this meeting which brought together representatives of about fifteen African countries and five Nordic countries and whose works wrapped up on Friday.
“Algeria is an essential partner,” added Yakoubou, whose country will host the next edition in this meeting.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony