African students greet President Bouteflika's commitment to peace, security in Africa
APS : Monday, 07 November 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s commitment to restoring peace and security in Africa has been praised Monday by African young people, including students, living in Algiers.
“We greet your continuous action and commitment, in various African regions, to restore peace and security to favour stability, a prerequisite to the development and emancipation of the continent, of which you are among the most ardent, the most sincere and the most listened to defenders in international fora,” African youths wrote in a letter to the head of State, read at the end of a meeting about the celebration of the African Youths Day.
The young African students living in Algiers also paid a “deserved” tribute to President Bouteflika for “his commitment and devotion to Africa cause and for the sacrifices he is still making for the development of the continent.
The authors of the letter thanked President Bouteflika “for having allowed thousands of African students to get access to Algerian universities to acquire knowledge enabling them to achieve the best integration and participation to sustainable development in Africa.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia