APS : TUESDAY 12 JANUARY 2021
PRETORIA – Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, and South African Minister of International Relations and Cooperation Naledi Pandor discussed Tuesday the need for Algeria and South Africa to intensify
their joint efforts within of the African Union (AU) and the United Nations in order to promote the interests of Africa and meet the African peoples’ legitimate aspirations.
In a statement to the South African press made as part of his working visit to South Africa, Boukadoum welcomed the “rich” and “constructive” consultations he had with foreign minister Naledi Pandor.
“I am delighted that our consultations have concluded with full convergence of views on all the reviewed questions, notably on the need to intensify our joint efforts within the African Union and the United Nations to promote Africa’s interests and respond to the legitimate aspirations of our peoples linked to peace, stability, prosperity and freedom,” said the minister.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart