APS : Wednesday, 06 June 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will be Thursday in Copenhagen, Denmark, to attend an Africa-Nordic countries ministerial meeting to be held under the theme “Shared Values, Joint Pathways,”
at the invitation of his Danish counterpart, Anders Samuelsen, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday in a statement.
The conference, which is a an annual meeting for consultation and dialogue, will be an opportunity for the countries of the two blocks to address common issues and challenges relating to peace and security, promotion of investment and trade.
The participants in the meeting will also tackle promotion of young people and harnessing of the demographic dividend, movement of people and migration,” the statement said.
On the sidelines of the conference, the Foreign Minister “will hold discussions with his African and Scandinavian counterparts about bilateral relations as well as regional and international issues of comon interest.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied