Africa Day was celebrated on Saturday, May 26, 2018 in the National Theater Park in the very heart of Sofia. The event, inaugurated by Mrs. Iliana Iotova, Vice-President of the Republic, received wide media coverage.
This celebration placed under the theme “Africa in Bulgaria” and organized by the African diplomatic missions accredited to Bulgaria, among which the embassies of Algeria, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Sudan, did not fail to draw the attention of a large audience to the rich cultural heritage of Africa. Both locals and visitors of the Bulgarian capital enjoyed the music, costumes, souvenirs and traditional dishes from the continent and were quick to mingle with African dancers and singers in an atmosphere of friendship and conviviality.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea