Africa Day was celebrated on Saturday, May 26, 2018 in the National Theater Park in the very heart of Sofia. The event, inaugurated by Mrs. Iliana Iotova, Vice-President of the Republic, received wide media coverage.
This celebration placed under the theme “Africa in Bulgaria” and organized by the African diplomatic missions accredited to Bulgaria, among which the embassies of Algeria, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Sudan, did not fail to draw the attention of a large audience to the rich cultural heritage of Africa. Both locals and visitors of the Bulgarian capital enjoyed the music, costumes, souvenirs and traditional dishes from the continent and were quick to mingle with African dancers and singers in an atmosphere of friendship and conviviality.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo