APS : Friday, 30 June 2017
ADDIS ABABA- Two Algerians have been elected Friday in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) by the African Union Executive Council by an overwhelming majority in the bodies of this continental organization.
The elected Algerians are Maya Sahli Fadel, re-elected as a member of the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights and Hocine Ait Chaalal, elected as a member of the African Union Consultative Council on Corruption.
They were elected during the 31st AU Executive Council whose works started Friday with the participation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
These two Algerians will be appointed by the Conference of AU Heads of State and Government which holds its 29th session on 3-4 July in Addis Ababa.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony