APS : Friday, 30 June 2017
ADDIS ABABA- Two Algerians have been elected Friday in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) by the African Union Executive Council by an overwhelming majority in the bodies of this continental organization.
The elected Algerians are Maya Sahli Fadel, re-elected as a member of the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights and Hocine Ait Chaalal, elected as a member of the African Union Consultative Council on Corruption.
They were elected during the 31st AU Executive Council whose works started Friday with the participation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
These two Algerians will be appointed by the Conference of AU Heads of State and Government which holds its 29th session on 3-4 July in Addis Ababa.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار