APS : Thursday, 30 March 2017
DEAD SEA (Jordan)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah was received, Wednesday in Jordan’s Dead Sea region, by King Abdullah II.
During the audience, Bensalah congratulated the King of Jordan on the success of the 28th Arab Summit held in his country on Wednesday.
It was also an opportunity for the two sides to discuss different issues examined during the works of the Summit.
King Abdullah II hoped that cooperation with Algeria would be further strengthened.
Upper House’s speaker represented President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 28th Arab Summit.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan