APS : Thursday, 30 March 2017
DEAD SEA (Jordan)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah was received, Wednesday in Jordan’s Dead Sea region, by King Abdullah II.
During the audience, Bensalah congratulated the King of Jordan on the success of the 28th Arab Summit held in his country on Wednesday.
It was also an opportunity for the two sides to discuss different issues examined during the works of the Summit.
King Abdullah II hoped that cooperation with Algeria would be further strengthened.
Upper House’s speaker represented President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 28th Arab Summit.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum