APS : Monday, 09 May 2016
AMMAN-A delegation representing the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) will present in Amman Algeria’s experience in the fight against criminality.
Three central directors of the DGSN attending the 8th Conference of the Middle East Special Operation Commanders will present Algeria’s experience in the fight against all forms of criminality and highlight means used in the fight against cybercrime, the delegation told APS.
The success of operations against criminality conducted by Algerian Police has been favoured by a long experience in the settlement of several criminality cases through the logistic means of the DGSN, the same source said.
750 participants representing 54 countries partake in this edition.
The 11th International Special Operations Forces Exhibition and Conference (SOFEX) will be held after this Conference.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation