APS : Thursday, 20 December 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping on the occasion of the 60thanniversary of the establishment of the Algerian-Chinese diplomatic relations,
in which he reiterated his “strong” determination to continue working together to strengthen the historical ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
“I am pleased, at the moment where Algeria and the Republic of China are celebrating the 60th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations, to convey, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and on my own behalf, my warmest congratulations and my best wishes of health and success as well as more progress and prosperity to the friendly Chinese people,” said the Head of State in his message.
On this occasion, President Bouteflika underlined that “the celebration of this major historical event, full of meanings and symbols, comes at a moment when our bilateral relations are experiencing a sustained evolution in all fields, in a climate of mutual trust, efficient solidarity and regular consultations on all the regional and international issues of common interest.”
In this regard, added President Bouteflika, “I welcome the efforts made with devotion and abnegation on both sides, during the past six decades, for the continuity and strengthening of the historical ties between our two countries and peoples.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization