APS : Sunday, 28 October 2018
ALGIERS- The 5th session of the Algerian-French Joint Economic Committee (COMEFA) will be held Monday in Paris, under the co-chairmanship of Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and Minister of Industry
and Mining Youcef Yousfi, on the Algerian side, Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian and Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno Le Maire, on the French side, said Sunday a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
This session will be devoted to “the assessment of the Algerian-French economic cooperation and will result in the exhaustive examination of the progress of underway partnership projects,” said the source.
It will also be an opportunity to “draw up the major prospects of industrial partnership between the two countries, in anticipation of the holding, in Algiers in the next few weeks, of the 5th session of the High Level Inter-Governmental Committee (CIHN), co-chaired by the two Prime ministers.”
Messahel will co-chair, during his visit to Paris, with his French counterpart the 4th session of the Algerian-French strategic dialogue on security and counter-terrorism issues, in which “the two sides will broach major regional and international political issues of common interest, notably the Libyan and Syrian crises, the situation in Mali, Sahel and the Maghreb as well as other issues, including migration, counterterrorism and deradicalization.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization