The 5th Algerian-Czech consultations, , held Friday in the Czech capital, were co-chaired by the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Lounes Magramane and the Secretary of State of the Czech Ministry for Foreign Affairs Radek Rubes.
During this session, the two sides discussed the current different areas of cooperation, especially as it was agreed upon the importance of supporting them, notably in the promising sectors.
They also agreed upon the necessity of moving forward in giving concrete expression to the cooperation priorities for the next phase, particularly the holding of the next session of the joint economic committee, of working for the organization of a business forum and strengthening the legal framework of the bilateral cooperation.
These consultations were an opportunity to exchange views and analyses on several region and international issues of common interest, including the Palestinian cause and the situation in the Sahel and Western Sahara.
The Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry met, on the sidelines of these consultations, with the Czech Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Jan Marian.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister