APS : Thursday, 09 November 2017
ALGIERS- The fourth session of the Algerian-French Joint Economic Committee (COMEFA) and the third session of the Algerian-French strategic dialogue will take place Sunday, in Algiers said Thursday,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The COMEFA will be co-chaired by the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and the French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian, in the presence of the Algerian minister of Industry and Mining Youcef Yousfi, and the French Minister of Economy and Finance Bruno Le Maire.
The two sides “will essentially examine the state of the bilateral partnership and the prospects of its expansion and its strengthening.”
Promising projects in terms of industrial cooperation and promotion of exports of Algerian products, particularly agricultural ones, will be finalized on this occasion and the issues relating to multi-sectoral cooperation and investment will also be discussed in this session.
Agreements will be signed on this occasion.
Issues relating to the Algerian-French overall relations and regional and international issues of common interest will also be discussed between the two delegations.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president