APS : Saturday, 16 May 2020
ALGIERS- A military transport plane of the Algerian Air Force, loaded with 29 tonnes of food and various medical equipment on board, took off Saturday from Boufarik Air Base to the Nigerian capital, Niamey, said the Ministry of National Defence (MDN) in a statement.
” A military transport plane, loaded with 29 tonnes of food and various medical equipment, took off today, Saturday, May 16, 2020, from the Boufarik Air Base in the First Military Region to the Niamey airport in Niger,” said the source.
“This fourth shipment of humanitarian aid is part of the strengthening of solidarity between Algeria and Niger,” added the ministry.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum