APS : Sunday, 11 December 2022
ALGIERS- The works of the 1st Algeria-Turkey Committee on Comprehensive Planning, Cooperation and Partnership kicked off on Saturday, in Algiers, in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community
Abroad Ramtane Lamamra and his Turkish counterpart Mevlüt Cavusoglu.
In his speech at the opening of the meeting’s works, Lamamra said that “this committee, which unique, stemming from the 1st meeting at the Summit level of the Algerian-Turkish High Level Cooperation Council on the occasion of the State visit of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune to Turkey in May 2022, decided by the two countries’ Presidents confirms that the Algerian-Turkish relations have become exceptional.”
Lamamra affirmed that the Algerian-Turkish strategy is a “real strategy, because it includes all areas of life and not only the economic aspects, but also the cultural, social, human, security and defense fields.
He welcomed the strong relations between the two countries, affirming that the first session of this mechanism for planning, evaluation and of follow-up of strategic partnership development between the two countries will be “unique.”
The Turkish minister underlined that “thanks to the political willingness of the two States’ Presidents, the works for the settlement of unresolved issues between the two countries were launched quickly, urging the representatives of the sectors participating in the committee to “take pragmatic decisions in order to reach a result.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy