APS : Monday, 20 January 2020
ALGIERS- Rachid Bladehane, State secretary to Foreign Affairs Minister, in charge of national community and experts abroad, on a working visit to Mali, and Tiébilé Drame,
Malian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation co-chaired on Sunday the 15th session of the Algerian-Malian Strategic Bilateral Committee (SBC), said a communiqué from the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
During the session, the two parties reviewed the different cooperation actions included in the bilateral agenda. They also discussed means to further enhance the economic exchanges between both countries, added the communiqué.
The two parties welcomed the state of the bilateral cooperation which significantly improved, regarding the commitments made at the previous SBC sessions. Both sides renewed their commitments to intensify exchanges with a view to achieving new projects of cooperation.
The SBC session represented an opportunity for the two parties to review the implementation of Malian Peace Agreement, resulting Algiers process.
The two officials discussed the preparation of the 4th High-level follow-up meeting.
A joint official statement will be released at the end of the SBC proceedings, concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار