APS : Thursday, 24 November 2016
ALGIERS-Forty Algerian businesspersons participate in the Algeria-Bulgaria business forum held in Sofia on 23-26 November to explore economic and investment opportunities in various fields,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
The meeting allows discuss means to establish joint ventures soon under a win-win partnership, the said communiqué, adding that businesspersons from both countries will focus on business and investment opportunities in various sectors including food-processing, hydraulics, pharmaceutical industry and building.
Representatives of other sector as energy, tourism and services will take part in this , said the same source.
Held at the initiative of Algeria’s embassy in Sofia and the Algerian Chamber of Trade and Industry (CACI) in partnership with the Algeria-Bulgaria Friendship Association, this forum is part of Algeria’s policy aiming to strengthening economic relations between the two countries under the new economic growth model on which Algeria banks for the diversification of its economy,” stressed the ministry.
Moreover, this event constitutes an opportunity to explore partnership opportunities between Algerian and Bulgarian companies through B-to-B meetings, presentations and visits.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president