APS : Saturday, 19 May 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has sent a message of condolence to president of the Council of State and Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez,
following the tragic aircraft crash just moments after it took off from Havana Jose Marti International Airport, in which several people lost their lives.
“It is with great sadness and great affliction that I learned of the tragic Boeing 737-200 plane crash, which occurred just moments after it took off from Havana Jose Marti International Airport, and in which many people were killed,” the head of State said in his message.
“In this painful moment, I would like to express, in the name of the Algerian people, the government and my own name, our most heartfelt condolences to you, your government and the friendly people of Cuba, as well as our compassion and sympathy to the families of the victims.”
“In the face of this tragedy that has plunged our Cuban friendly people into mourning, rest assured, Mr. President, that you can account on Algerian people’s solidarity and support,” the president of the Republic said.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization