APS : Wednesday, 06 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and France seek to strengthen their security cooperation and the fight against terrorism, especially in the Sahel-Saharan region, said Wednesday in Algiers French President Emmanuel Macron.
“Algeria and France agreed to strengthen their security and counterterrorism cooperation, especially in the Sahel-Saharan region, where we are working together,” said Macron after his discussions with President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
In this regard, he said that he discussed with the Head of State regional issues and willingness to find a solution to the Libyan crisis.
“Stability in Libya is an issue on which we are also working with initiatives by France,” he added.
Macron said that they also discussed statements made by US President Donald Trump on Palestine.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization