APS : Wednesday, 25 April 2018
ALGIERS-Public Works and Transport Minister Abdelghani Zaalanes will partake in the Days of the trans-European Transport Network (TNT-T) scheduled for 25-27 April in the Slovenian capital Ljubljana,
announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
On the sidelines of the conference, Zaalane will take part in a ministerial working session Wednesday on transport in the southern Mediterranean countries and the priority measures for a better integration between the European Union (EU) and transport systems in neighbouring countries targeting a “safe, sustainable and intelligent transport”.
Transport ministers of the southern countries of the Mediterranean, the EU Representative for foreign policy and security affairs, the European commissioner for neighborhood policy, EU members and the European Investment Bank (EIB) will attend the TEN-T Days 2018.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya