APS : Tuesday, 06 November 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines, Youcef Yousfi held talks Tuesday in Tokyo with Japan’s Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Hiroshige Seko, announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
According to the same source, the minister on Tuesday visited the site of Toyota car manufacturer in Nagoya.
Under his working visit to Japan, Yousfi on Monday met with Minister of State for the Environment and Secretary General of the Japan-Algeria Parliamentary Friendship Group, Kiuchi Minoru and the President of this group and former minister, Shunichi Suzuki.
Yousfi also held discussions with the leaders of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and met with the managers of Marubeni group.
During his political meeting with officials and representatives of economic institutions and operators, Yousfi made a general presentation on the “progress achieved by Algeria in economic diversification thanks to public authorities’ efforts made, and the best partnership opportunities between both countries’ operators.”
The Japanese side showed “great interest” in the Algerian market and stressed that the various talks and meetings with Yousfi allowed “a better perception of the great progress achieved by the Algerian economy, notably in terms of business environment and the legal framework of investment,” said the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization