APS : Saturday, 10 February 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Youcef Yousfi will participate in the sixth session of the World Government Summit, to take place in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, from 11 to 13 February,
said the ministry in a statement on Saturday.
This session, which will be held under the theme “Shaping Future Governments,” will bring together 4,000 participants from 140 countries and 16 international organizations, including heads of state and government, as well as prominent leaders from the public and private sectors, added the statement.
The Summit will be also marked by the holding of 120 interactive sessions with the participation of 130 world famous guest speakers.
The participants will focus mainly on themes related to the “Future of Integrated Health and Biotechnology,” “Future Societies: Human Culture and Human Development Journey in the Next Century,” “Nation-Branding,” “Importance of Hope in Shaping a Better Future for Humanity,” “Cyber-States: Future of Global Governance,” “Future of Personalized Education,” “Cryptocurrencies and the Future of Financial Markets” and “New Dimensions of Justice in the Age of Technology.”
The World Government Summit is the major annual event and aims at providing international platform to shape the future of governments worldwide and to allow them achieving further success and leadership, added the Ministry’s statement.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya