APS : Saturday, 23 June 2018
ALGIERS- The next World Gas Conference (WGC 2018) is to take place June 25-29 in Washington, in the presence of Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni, the ministry of Energy said Saturday in a statement.
The conference, one of the major world meetings on gas industry, “brings together influent managers, decision makers, buyers, sellers and experts”, the statement notes.
Held every three years since 1931 by the International Gas Union (IGU), the meeting is meant to make gas industry more profitable and address strategic, commercial and technical challenges the members face in the field.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum