APS : Saturday, 23 June 2018
ALGIERS- The next World Gas Conference (WGC 2018) is to take place June 25-29 in Washington, in the presence of Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni, the ministry of Energy said Saturday in a statement.
The conference, one of the major world meetings on gas industry, “brings together influent managers, decision makers, buyers, sellers and experts”, the statement notes.
Held every three years since 1931 by the International Gas Union (IGU), the meeting is meant to make gas industry more profitable and address strategic, commercial and technical challenges the members face in the field.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea