APS : Tuesday, 14 August 2018
ALGIERS-The Sahrawi cause has recently become the focus of the international community’s interest, notably after the appointment of the UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy for Western Sahara,
Horst Kohler, who has given a “fresh impetus” to the decolonization process of the last colony in Africa, Speaker of the Sahrawi Parliament, Khatri Eddouh affirmed Monday in Algiers.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied