APS : Friday, 10 February 2017
ALGIERS- Venezuelan Minister of Foreign Affairs Delcy Eloina Rodriguez Gomez and Minister of Oil and Mining Nelson Martinez will pay Saturday a working visit to Algeria, said Thursday Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
This visit is part of “the traditional consultations between the two friendly countries, in the face of the instability of the oil market,” said the source.
It will be an opportunity to continue dialogue on the strengthening of the coordination between the member countries of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) which led to the agreement of Algiers of 28 September 2016, added the source.
The two sides will also assess the state of the bilateral cooperation and examine ways likely to further strengthen it and extend it to other fields, according to the communiqué.
By implementing the agreement of Algiers, OPEC countries agreed, at the end of November 2016, to reduce their production to 1.2 million barrels per day, which has been applied since 1 January 2017, for a renewable period of six months.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart