APS : Wednesday, 28 November 2018
ALGIERS- US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale will pay a working visit to Algeria on 28 and 29 November 2018, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
He will be received by will have talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel as well as other Algerian top officials, said the source.
“Issues relating to the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in various fields and to the regional and international situation will be on the agenda of discussions that Hale will hold with his interlocutors in Algeria,” added the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum