APS : Wednesday, 28 November 2018
ALGIERS- US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale will pay a working visit to Algeria on 28 and 29 November 2018, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
He will be received by will have talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel as well as other Algerian top officials, said the source.
“Issues relating to the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in various fields and to the regional and international situation will be on the agenda of discussions that Hale will hold with his interlocutors in Algeria,” added the source.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina