APS : Wednesday, 28 November 2018
ALGIERS- US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale will pay a working visit to Algeria on 28 and 29 November 2018, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
He will be received by will have talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel as well as other Algerian top officials, said the source.
“Issues relating to the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in various fields and to the regional and international situation will be on the agenda of discussions that Hale will hold with his interlocutors in Algeria,” added the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine