US recognition of Al Quds as capital of Israel: Algeria denounces the serious decision
APS : Wednesday, 06 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria, which has noted with “very great concern” the decision of the American administration to recognize Al Quds as the capital of Israel, on Wednesday has strongly denounced this serious decision,
which is a blatant violation of the related resolutions of the Security Council and the international law.
“Algeria has noted with very great concern the American administration’s decision to recognize Al Quds as the capital of Israel,” said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Algeria has strongly denounced this serious decision as it is a blatant violation of the related resolutions of the Security Council and the international law, and would undermine the peace process, which has been at the standstill for a long time,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
“This decision would have serious threats on peace, security and stability of an already sensitive region,” added the communiqué.
While reiterating its full support to the inalienable rights of the Palestinian brotherly people, Algeria “urged the international community to mobilize to ensure the respect for the national rights of the Palestinian people and the international status of the Holy City,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée