APS : Wednesday, 06 December 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria, which has noted with “very great concern” the decision of the American administration to recognize Al Quds as the capital of Israel, on Wednesday has strongly denounced this serious decision,
which is a blatant violation of the related resolutions of the Security Council and the international law.
“Algeria has noted with very great concern the American administration’s decision to recognize Al Quds as the capital of Israel,” said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Algeria has strongly denounced this serious decision as it is a blatant violation of the related resolutions of the Security Council and the international law, and would undermine the peace process, which has been at the standstill for a long time,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
“This decision would have serious threats on peace, security and stability of an already sensitive region,” added the communiqué.
While reiterating its full support to the inalienable rights of the Palestinian brotherly people, Algeria “urged the international community to mobilize to ensure the respect for the national rights of the Palestinian people and the international status of the Holy City,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo