APS : Saturday, 04 June 2016
ALGIERS- Algerian novelist Ahlam Mosteghanemi was solicited to become the “UNESCO artist for peace” and its “Peace Messenger” for a period of two years
said, Saturday, a source of the UN agency.
The Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Irina Bokova invited the Algerian novelist to closely associate her activities to that of the Organization for the whole duration of this mandate.
The source said that the UNESCO chose one of the most influential and most sold Arab novelist in the world because of her work for women’s rights, inter-cultural dialogue and the fight against violence.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization