APS : Wednesday, 25 November 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika addressed a condolences message to his Tunisian counterpart, Beji Caid Essebsi, following the terrorist attack perpetrated, Tuesday, on a bus of the presidential guard in Tunis, condemning a “despicable terrorist act.”
“We learned, with deep consternation, the news of the despicable terrorist attack which targeted Tunisia and which claimed several lives among brave men who were only doing their job,” wrote Bouteflika in his message.
“In this painful ordeal facing the brotherly Tunisian people, I offer you, on behalf of the Algerian people and government, and on my own behalf, my most sincere condolences and express to the Tunisian people our deep compassion, praying God Almighty to welcome the victims in His vast paradise and assist their families, and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured,” he added.
“I assure you, and through you the brotherly Tunisian people, our complete solidarity and support in this painful ordeal, while reaffirming our strong condemnation of this despicable terrorist attack and our firm determination to pursue our cooperation by joining our forces to yours to exterminate terrorism,” concluded President Bouteflika.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار