APS : Wednesday, 25 November 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika addressed a condolences message to his Tunisian counterpart, Beji Caid Essebsi, following the terrorist attack perpetrated, Tuesday, on a bus of the presidential guard in Tunis, condemning a “despicable terrorist act.”
“We learned, with deep consternation, the news of the despicable terrorist attack which targeted Tunisia and which claimed several lives among brave men who were only doing their job,” wrote Bouteflika in his message.
“In this painful ordeal facing the brotherly Tunisian people, I offer you, on behalf of the Algerian people and government, and on my own behalf, my most sincere condolences and express to the Tunisian people our deep compassion, praying God Almighty to welcome the victims in His vast paradise and assist their families, and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured,” he added.
“I assure you, and through you the brotherly Tunisian people, our complete solidarity and support in this painful ordeal, while reaffirming our strong condemnation of this despicable terrorist attack and our firm determination to pursue our cooperation by joining our forces to yours to exterminate terrorism,” concluded President Bouteflika.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region