April 20, 2021
A cultural event under the moto “Trolley Gallery” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the commissioning of the first trolleybus in the Bulgarian capital was held on 20 April 2021 in front of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in downtown Sofia, as part of the Art4Diplomacy initiative.
The initiator, Bulgarian artist Petya Ilieva, presented elements of the cultural heritage of Bulgaria and 21 countries from 5 continents, among which Algeria, in the form of collages of handicraft patterns applied to the body of an Ikarus trolleybus that will serve Line 1 for a year.
This project was carried out with the aid and support of the embassies, among which the Embassy of Algeria.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart