April 20, 2021
A cultural event under the moto “Trolley Gallery” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the commissioning of the first trolleybus in the Bulgarian capital was held on 20 April 2021 in front of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in downtown Sofia, as part of the Art4Diplomacy initiative.
The initiator, Bulgarian artist Petya Ilieva, presented elements of the cultural heritage of Bulgaria and 21 countries from 5 continents, among which Algeria, in the form of collages of handicraft patterns applied to the body of an Ikarus trolleybus that will serve Line 1 for a year.
This project was carried out with the aid and support of the embassies, among which the Embassy of Algeria.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region