April 20, 2021
A cultural event under the moto “Trolley Gallery” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the commissioning of the first trolleybus in the Bulgarian capital was held on 20 April 2021 in front of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in downtown Sofia, as part of the Art4Diplomacy initiative.
The initiator, Bulgarian artist Petya Ilieva, presented elements of the cultural heritage of Bulgaria and 21 countries from 5 continents, among which Algeria, in the form of collages of handicraft patterns applied to the body of an Ikarus trolleybus that will serve Line 1 for a year.
This project was carried out with the aid and support of the embassies, among which the Embassy of Algeria.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya