APS : Sunday, 21 January 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria’s trade deficit dropped to USD11.19 billion at the end of 2017 against USD17.06 billion in 2016, down by 34.4%,the Algerian Customs told APS.
The exports had significantly increased, reaching 34.76 billion in 2017 against USD30.02 billion in 2016 (+15.8%), , the Algerian Customs’ National Centre of Data Processing and Statistics (CNIS) told APS.
Imports dropped to USD45.95 billion against USD47.09 billion, down by 2.4%, said the source.
Concerning the percentage of imports compared to exports, it increased to 76% in 2017 against 64% in 2016.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied