APS : Sunday, 21 January 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria’s trade deficit dropped to USD11.19 billion at the end of 2017 against USD17.06 billion in 2016, down by 34.4%,the Algerian Customs told APS.
The exports had significantly increased, reaching 34.76 billion in 2017 against USD30.02 billion in 2016 (+15.8%), , the Algerian Customs’ National Centre of Data Processing and Statistics (CNIS) told APS.
Imports dropped to USD45.95 billion against USD47.09 billion, down by 2.4%, said the source.
Concerning the percentage of imports compared to exports, it increased to 76% in 2017 against 64% in 2016.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea