APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
ALGIERS-The National Tourism Office (ONT) will represent Algeria at the International Trade Show of Berlin ITB (Germany) between 8 and 12 March.
This participation aims to “highlight Algeria’s tourist strengths and riche legacy through movies, photos and flyers,” and “inform visitors of investment opportunities the country provides,” said Sunday the ONT in a communiqué.
Moreover, this participation is part of “the implementation of the strategy to develop tourism in Algeria under the Tourism Master Plan for 2030 (SADT 2030), which aims to, promote the Algeria destination.”
Algeria’s stand will bring together “representatives of hotels and tourist facilities with a view to showcasing their products and meeting foreign operators,” stated the source.
Craftsmen will hold workshops throughout the show to present a facet of Algeria’s cultural heritage.
The ITB Show is one of the major shows in the world since it offers operators an opportunity to exchange their experience and expertise, and discover investment opportunities provided by the sector.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum