Three companies will compete to build the future headquarters for the two chambers of the Algerian Parliament in the El Hamma district in Algiers, according to sources close to the project. The candidates are Cosider – Vinci, an Algerian French group, CSCEC Group (China), and Daewoo Group (South Korea).
The three companies were short-listed following a restricted tender launched by the People’s National Assembly, the same sources reported, adding that the bids varied between EUR 450 Million and EUR 600 Millions.
The candidates have submitted technical and financial offers. The new headquarters of the two chambers (the People’s National Assembly and the Council of the Nation) will be located in the new El Hamma administrative centre, a few kilometres from the capital’s downtown area.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار