The Algerian-Bulgarian Friendship Association General Assembly
Sofia, March 24, 2017
The Algerian-Bulgarian Friendship Association General Assembly held its meeting on 24 March 2017, at the Club of the Union of Bulgarian Architects in Sofia, in which members of the Embassy took part.
The Assembly coincides this year with the celebration of the Victory Day in Algeria – March 19, 1962 and was an opportunity to Her Excellency Latifa BENAZZA to recall this landmark event in the history of Algeria.
On this occasion, H.E the Ambassador has also paid tribute to the late Grigor Kratchmarsky, honorary president and founder of the Association, who died on January 15th 2017, focusing on the role and contribution of the deceased in strengthening and developing of friendly relations between Algeria and Bulgaria.
H.E the Ambassador thanked the association for its effective contribution in cultural activities initiated by the Embassy.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister