APS : Tuesday, 25 December 2018
ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel expressed the “firm condemnation” of Algeria of the terrorist attack which targeted Tuesday the Libyan Foreign Ministry building in Tripoli.
“In a phone interview with Libyan Foreign Minister Mohamed Tahar Siala, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel expressed the firm condemnation of Algeria of the terrorist attack which targeted Tuesday the Libyan Foreign Ministry building in Tripoli and assured it of the full solidarity of Algeria with the Libyan people and the National Accord government,” said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
“This barbaric act that strikes again Libya, once again reminds the need for the Libyans to strengthen their ranks to face the challenges of terrorism,” added the Algerian top diplomat, noting that “at the moment when the brotherly Libyan people celebrate the commemoration of their independence, Algeria reiterates its conviction that this attack can not affect the determination and resolve of all Libyans to find the path to stability and peace in their country”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار